CPCP, BSIT, LMC, CST
Sherry Hale is the CEO, and founder of Custom Beaute. She is licensed cosmetic tattoo artist, CPCP Certified, SPCP Trainer member and Licensed Cosmetologist specializing in permanent cosmetics, cosmetic laser skin treatments,makeup artistry, airbrush tanning and esthetic services. Sherry received her Dermal Pigmentation training exclusively by Expert SPCP Certified Trainers and is doctor recommended.
Sherry has over 25 combined years applying and educating in makeup and skin applications as well as the launching of Custom Beaute Restore Organic skin care. Her specialty is custom permanent eyebrow applications. She has most recently partnered with world renowned Skin Expert Lorena Oberg in the founding of Prism Laser, Inc. A US based company that specializes in the education and training of laser procedures.
Sherry attained her initial training in the art of beauty in 1988 at the Douglas J. Academy School of Cosmetology, in Lansing Michigan. Later in 1990, she consulted in cosmetic applications. In 2005 she furthered her beauty education in learning to include Cosmetic Laser Skin Treatments (such as lifts, rejuvenation and removal of spots, veins and hair), Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels and Laser Body Contouring.
In 2008, she acquired her certification for Permanent Cosmetic treatments and Blood Borne Pathogens along with her Advanced Paramedical Training for tattoo removal, areola repigmentation, scar camouflage and color. Sherry is a member of the The Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals, the American Business Women’s Association and the Amherst Chamber of Commerce.
In 2014 Sherry began her series of master training with world renowned and published trainers. Over the course of 2014-2016, Sherry completed over seven master training certifications and is now sought out by her peers for training. She is known as “the best in this part of the state”. Customers travel as far as Croatia, Japan, Toronto and other nearby states for her brow specialty application.
She additionally holds a Bachelors of Science in Information Technology and graduated with Magna Cum Laude Honors.
Sherry Hale is the best cosmetic tattoo artist in Amherst, Buffalo and Western New York area, ready to provide you a 5-star customer service here at Custom Beaute.
LICENSING AND DEGREES
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology Web and Multimedia
- Erie County Licensed Artist
- LA County Licensed Artist
- State of New York Licensed Cosmetologist
COSMETIC TATTOOING TRAINING
- Permanent Cosmetic Certification: SPCP Certified and SPCP Trainer Member
- Advanced Paramedical Training: SPCP International Trainer
- Brows Masters Certification – 3D Brow: Dr. Linda Dixon, and International Master Trainer Tina Davies
- Triple Certified Master Class – 3D Brows and Lips: International Master Trainers: Anna Savina, Natalia Yeremenko, Mary Richardson
- Master Repigmentation for 3D Breast and Areola Certification – Beaux Institute
- Master Micro-needling Certification: Master Trainer Mary Richardson
- Master Laser Tattoo Removal Certification: International Master Trainer Lorena Oberg
- Master Training in Stardust Brows, Liner and Lips: International Trainer Kristina Melnecinco
- Blood Borne Pathogens Certification
- Jane Iredale – The Skin Care Mineral Makeup
- Motives Custom Blend Foundation
- Glow – South Seas Spray Tanning Certification
- Advanced Color Theory - Girls Ink
- Stretchniques - Will Anthony Cosmetics
- Cutera Laser – CoolGlide XEO 1064 Yag: Titan, Vein Removal, Hair Removal, IPL, Genesis Rejuvenation
- Cynosure – TriActive Cellulite Treatment
- Lumenis Light Sheer – Hair Removal
- Lumenis IPL – Facial Rejuvination
- Botox and Juvederm Observatory Trained
- DermaEraze Q-Switched, ND Yag 1064 and 532 Laser
- Prism Laser Inc. LOII Multi-function Laser
PROFESSIONAL SKIN CARE
- Custom Beaute Organic Skin Care
- June Jacobs
- Mark Lees
- St. Tropez Body Bronzing
- Hormeta Skin Care
- Eminence Organic Skin Care
I am so excited about the permanent cosmetics that I have had done by Sherry! Being a middle aged women, I have used a magnifying glass for years to apply my makeup. Thanks to Sherry those days are over. I was a little leery in the beginning so I started out slowly. I decided to try 1 eyeliner treatment just to see what it was like. Sherry was wonderful, and quickly put my mind at easy! We went over my medical history, talked about my personal needs and expectations. Throughout the treatment Sherry made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and pain free. I was so excited with the results that within a week I had booked an appointment not only for a second eyeliner application but also eyebrows. I couldn’t be happier with results! If you are considering permanent make up I highly recommend Custom Beaute and Sherry Hale! You will be pleasantly pleased with the new and improved you