CEO, BSIT, LC, CPCP, CMLT, LSO
Sherry is the CEO and founder of Custom Beaute — a permanent makeup medi spa — and Custom Beautech, its sister product distribution center. Her businesses reside in Northwoods Medical Center in Amherst, New York. Sherry is a SPCP-Certified and licensed cosmetic tattoo artist, an SPCP Trainer member, a Licensed Cosmetologist, a cosmetic laser trainer and a permanent makeup trainer and laser safety officer. She specializes in all permanent cosmetics with a focus in 3D brows, PMU corrections, microneedling/camoflauge and laser tattoo removal. She also provides cosmetic laser esthetic treatments.
Sherry has over 25 combined years applying and educating in makeup and skin applications. In addition to providing services daily to her customers, she continues to grow her empire. She is a US distributor for Micropigmentation center pigments, and she also owns her own patented permanent makeup tools and offers an exclusive organic skin care line.
After initial training for permanent cosmetics, she continued her quest for knowledge, acquiring advanced paramedical training in tattoo removal, areola repigmentation, scar camouflage and color correction. Sherry attended numerous master training courses all over the United States and the UK for various specialty PMU techniques. Sherry is a longstanding member of the the Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals, the American Business Women’s Association and the Amherst Chamber of Commerce. She is a respected businesswoman in Western New York and has customers that travel for her brow treatments, including from Croatia, Japan, Italy, Toronto and many nearby states.
She additionally holds a Bachelor's of Science in Information Technology and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Sherry Hale is the best cosmetic tattoo artist in Amherst, Buffalo and Western New York; ready to provide you with 5-star customer service at Custom Beaute.
LICENSING AND DEGREES
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology Web and Multimedia
- Erie County Licensed Artist
- LA County Licensed Artist
- State of New York Licensed Cosmetologist
COSMETIC TATTOOING TRAINING
- Permanent Cosmetic Certification: SPCP Certified and SPCP Trainer Member
- Advanced Paramedical Training: SPCP International Trainer
- Brows Masters Certification – 3D Brow: Dr. Linda Dixon, and International Master Trainer Tina Davies
- Triple Master Class – 3D Brows and Lips: International Master Trainers: Anna Savina, Natalia Yeremenko, Mary Richardson
- Master Repigmentation for 3D Breast and Areola Certification – Beaux Institute
- Master Micro-needling Certification: Master Trainer Mary Richardson
- Master Laser Tattoo Removal Certification: International Master Trainer Lorena Oberg
- Master Training in Stardust Brows, Liner and Lips: International Trainer Kristina Melnecinco
- Blood Borne Pathogens Certification
- Jane Iredale – The Skin Care Mineral Makeup
- Motives Custom Blend Foundation
- Glow – South Seas Spray Tanning Certification
- Advanced Color Theory - Girls Ink
- Stretchniques - Will Anthony Cosmetics
- Cutera Laser – CoolGlide XEO 1064 Yag: Titan, Vein Removal, Hair Removal, IPL, Genesis Rejuvenation
- Cynosure – TriActive Cellulite Treatment
- Lumenis Light Sheer – Hair Removal
- Lumenis IPL – Facial Rejuvination
- Botox and Juvederm Observatory Trained
- DermaEraze Q-Switched, ND Yag 1064 and 532 Laser
- Prism Laser Inc. LOII Multi-function Laser
PROFESSIONAL SKIN CARE
- Custom Beaute Organic Skin Care
- June Jacobs
- Mark Lees
- St. Tropez Body Bronzing
- Hormeta Skin Care
- Eminence Organic Skin Care
I am so excited about the permanent cosmetics that I have had done by Sherry! Being a middle aged woman, I have used a magnifying glass for years to apply my makeup. Thanks to Sherry those days are over. I was a little leery in the beginning so I started out slowly. I decided to try 1 eyeliner treatment just to see what it was like. Sherry was wonderful, and quickly put my mind at easy! We went over my medical history, talked about my personal needs and expectations. Throughout the treatment Sherry made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and pain free. I was so excited with the results that within a week I had booked an appointment not only for a second eyeliner application but also eyebrows. I couldn’t be happier with results! If you are considering permanent make up I highly recommend Custom Beaute and Sherry Hale! You will be pleasantly pleased with the new and improved you